Welcome!

This site is currently under construction as I add the hundreds of recipes in my personal collection. I'm starting with desserts because, well, they're my favorite! These are the best recipes I've come across in the 15 plus years that I've been actively cooking and baking. I've collected them from people all over the country/world, and I've given credit to the folks I've taken these recipes from whenever possible. Please be courteous and do likewise. Many of these recipes are my own personal twists on cookbook classics, and I'd like to preserve my intellectual property.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Neufchatel Brownies

1 pkg. family-style brownie mix (simple, not fudge)
1 8oz pkg. Neufchatel cream cheese softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla

1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Prepare bronie mix according to package directions. Sppon the batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan. Set aside
3. Beat Neufchatel cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanill extract. Beat 30 seconds, scraping down sides of bowl. Drop cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls onto brownie layer. With tip of knife, swirl vanilla into chocolate batter. Bake 45 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan and center is firm. Cool; refrigerate until well chilled before slicing.

Note: Stir 1 cup chocolate chips into the chocolate batter as preparing, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment