Welcome!

This site is currently under construction as I add the hundreds of recipes in my personal collection. I'm starting with desserts because, well, they're my favorite! These are the best recipes I've come across in the 15 plus years that I've been actively cooking and baking. I've collected them from people all over the country/world, and I've given credit to the folks I've taken these recipes from whenever possible. Please be courteous and do likewise. Many of these recipes are my own personal twists on cookbook classics, and I'd like to preserve my intellectual property.



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hershey's Rich, Dark Tiger Kisses Cookies

1-1/2 c granulated sugar
1/2 c veg oil
1/2 c Hershey's Cocoa
1-1/2 tsp vanilla
1-1/4 c flour
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 eggs
48 Dark Chocolate Kisses, unwrapped
Powdered sugar

Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl. Add cocoa, beating until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to cocoa mixture beating well.

Cover, refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle at least 6 hours.

Heat oven to 350. Grease cookie sheet. Shape dough into 1 inch balls (will be sticky). Roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.

Bake 11-13 minutes or until almost no indention remains when touched lightly and tops are cracked. Immediately press 1 kiss into center of each cookie. Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment