Welcome!

This site is currently under construction as I add the hundreds of recipes in my personal collection. I'm starting with desserts because, well, they're my favorite! These are the best recipes I've come across in the 15 plus years that I've been actively cooking and baking. I've collected them from people all over the country/world, and I've given credit to the folks I've taken these recipes from whenever possible. Please be courteous and do likewise. Many of these recipes are my own personal twists on cookbook classics, and I'd like to preserve my intellectual property.



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PB and Chocolate Chip Cups

Tollhouse
3/4 c butter
1/3 c sugar
1-1/2 c flour
1-2/3 c PB and Chocolate chips
2 lg eggs
1 c sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla

Preheat to 350
Grease 36 mini muffin cups. Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add flour and beat. Roll a rounded teaspoon of dough and press onto bottom and halfway up side of muffin cup. Place 5 chips in each cup.
Beat eggs in medium bowl with whisk. stir in sweetened condensed and vanilla. Spoon into muffin cups, filling almost to the top. Bake 15-18 minutes, while cooling on wire rack. Top with 1/2 of remaining chips. (they will soften) Repeat with remaining chips. Cool completely on racks.

No comments:

Post a Comment