Welcome!

This site is currently under construction as I add the hundreds of recipes in my personal collection. I'm starting with desserts because, well, they're my favorite! These are the best recipes I've come across in the 15 plus years that I've been actively cooking and baking. I've collected them from people all over the country/world, and I've given credit to the folks I've taken these recipes from whenever possible. Please be courteous and do likewise. Many of these recipes are my own personal twists on cookbook classics, and I'd like to preserve my intellectual property.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

Camille Farias

1 graham crust
6 oz softened cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 egg
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup raspberries
chocolate glaze

Preheat to 350. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk until smooth. Add egg, lemon, and vanilla.
Arrange berries on crust. Carefully pour in mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until set.
Top with glaze and chill.

Glaze: in small saucepan, melt 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate w 1/4 cup whipping cream. Cook, stirring, until thick and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment