Welcome!

This site is currently under construction as I add the hundreds of recipes in my personal collection. I'm starting with desserts because, well, they're my favorite! These are the best recipes I've come across in the 15 plus years that I've been actively cooking and baking. I've collected them from people all over the country/world, and I've given credit to the folks I've taken these recipes from whenever possible. Please be courteous and do likewise. Many of these recipes are my own personal twists on cookbook classics, and I'd like to preserve my intellectual property.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lemon-Lime Daiquiri Layered Dessert

Lemon-Lime Daiquiri Layered Dessert

2 cups lemon or lime sherbet, softened
1 container Cream cheese Spread
1 can  (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup lime juice or lemon juice
1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed

Line 9x5 inch loaf pan with foil. Spoon sherbet into prepared pan; spread to form even layer in pan. Freeze 10 minutes.

Beat cream cheese in large bowl with wire whisk until creamy. gradually add sweetened condensed milk and lime juice, beating until well blended. Stir in whipped topping; spread over sherbet layer in pan.

Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 slices to serve. Store leftovers in freezer.

Makes 12 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment