Welcome!

This site is currently under construction as I add the hundreds of recipes in my personal collection. I'm starting with desserts because, well, they're my favorite! These are the best recipes I've come across in the 15 plus years that I've been actively cooking and baking. I've collected them from people all over the country/world, and I've given credit to the folks I've taken these recipes from whenever possible. Please be courteous and do likewise. Many of these recipes are my own personal twists on cookbook classics, and I'd like to preserve my intellectual property.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Frosting

Seriously the best Chocolate Frosting EVER. I could eat this without the cake if given the opportunity.

1 stick butter or margerine
2/3 c. Hershey's Cocoa
3 c. powdered sugar
1/3 c milk
1 tsp. vanilla

1. Melt butter
2. Stir in Cocoa
3. Alternately add sugar and milk, beating on medium speed to spreading consistency. Add more milk if needed. Add vanilla

Makes 2 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment